Background

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This wedding stuff is kinda fun

I know.. I know.. I thought I would never say it but this wedding stuff is kinda fun. For the past six months, Courtney and I have been slowing getting our wedding under wraps. I think we finally have about 75% of the stuff done. We have the local, the dates, the friends... heck we just sent out the save the dates. We are doing good I think.

If anyone reads this, and i doubt there are many, weddings are a girls dream. Courtney says she has been dreaming of this day for her whole life, I was like "with me?" and she said "Brad Pitt, Christian Bale, and Jared Leto were busy." Ok, I thought Brad Pitt, sure heck i would marry that handsome devil... Christian Bale is too busy ruining great movies and Jared Leto... umm hello it is 2010 not 1993 Courtney! None the less, the number 1 message I tell any future groom, just say YES and HOW MUCH DOES THAT COST? You can save a lot of trouble with those simple 6 words. If it costs too much you say "baby, i know that sounds wonderful but it is out of our budget." at least this works for me

Anyways this past weekend we had a caterer tasting and to my surprise the food was freaking awesome.... we tried a few meals and picked our menu. Anyone attending should be really happy that I negiotiated prime rib for everyone for free and a gobo light for $50 bucks. If you don't know what a gobo is, i can't tell you much besides it is a big ol' light for the middle of the room that we get make a custom slide for.

I also booked our rehearsal dinner local. ritas on the river... fajita time.

anyways, courtney is calling so i have to go... holla

this weekend.... registry!

No comments:

Post a Comment